Please note: All images (except where noted) are original works of Miki Baxter and cannot be duplicated without permission.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Outdoor Dining Set Make-over

A free gift - hurray!!!
But in desperate need of a makeover.
I bought these reversible chair cushions after weeks of shopping around.
I love the vibrant floral pattern with pops of red, orange, different blues and purple.
But it's nice to have the quieter, dignified stripes as an alternative too.

 Now to select the spray paint color...
 Table choices:
 
 I am really not sure which direction to go, and I'd love your input.
FYI, I like bold and daring, trying something fresh and new.
But I don't want to go psychedelic tacky and have an eyesore in the backyard.

Which paint colors do you like for the outdoor dining set???

No comments:

Post a Comment